You're surrounded by sea here. We can offer you a wealth of water activities at the hotel or in the immediate vicinity:
• Snorkelling equipment and stand-up paddles are available at the hotel's beach.
• In front of the hotel, we have a mooring buoy and a small annex for embarking
• From the hotel, you can hire a boat with or without a skipper, to discover the
nature reserves in the extreme south, Scandola and the Piana Calanches.
Reservations with our partners:
• Take beginners or advanced scuba diving lessons in the accredited PADI/FFESM
centre, just 200m from the hotel.
• Rent a jet-ski (with license) or go with an instructor (license not required) just 5
minutes from the hotel.
• For grown-ups and young alike, sailing and windsurfing rentals and courses
in an FFV-accredited centre, 1km away from the hotel.
• Rental, lessons and trips in Surfing, Paddle and Sea kayaking on Capo di Feno
• Fishing trips out at sea with a professional sea-fisher leaving from the hotel
• Boat trips from Ajaccio port.
The exceptional environment surrounding the hotel is perfect for practising a whole host of sporting activities, such as:
• Hiking - Leisure from the hotel to nearby areas:
- The Sentier des Crêtes, which leads to the Sanguinaires Islands
- The Sentier des Douaniers from the Sanguinaires to the St-Antoine beach
- And many others about which we happily provide information
• The 8km Route des Îles Sanguinaires, which passes in front of the hotel is an ideal spot for running
• Ajaccio Tennis Club is 500m away (5 clay courts: court rentals and on-site rentals)
• Rental of touring bicycles from the hotel
• Horse-riding 30 minutes from the hotel
• Hiking, canyoning, mountain biking, sea kayaking with certified instructors
• 9-hole and practice golf course in Porticcio 10 km from the hotel
• Hunting in a private 350 ha area from the hotel